Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read my blog. If you feel inclined to comment on a post, just click on the "comment" link at the bottom of the post. I would love to hear from you! If you are new to my blog, check out the archived blog posts listed in the left column.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009




Update on the kiddles:

Sophie just started horseback riding lessons on Sunday. She did a fantastic job and knows how to cue the horse to go, stop, turn left and right, and trot. I hear so many people talk about how they were bucked off of a horse when they were young, never to try it again. I guess my ignorance and zippo knowledge about horses has allowed me to feel ok about Sophie trying this. Sophie's teacher is wonderful and has a daughter Sophie's age who also rides. She also learned how to groom the horse.

Sam continues with his swimming. He had a swim meet a few weeks ago and was really happy with how he swam. He improves his score by 2-3 seconds everytime. He was so embarrassed at swim practice the other day because his tight nylon swim shorts had sprung a hole in the backside, of course. That darn chlorine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment!