Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read my blog. If you feel inclined to comment on a post, just click on the "comment" link at the bottom of the post. I would love to hear from you! If you are new to my blog, check out the archived blog posts listed in the left column.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Welcome Bennett!


I'm so happy to announce the birth of Bennett Patrick on May 22, 2009 (exactly one month after Sylas). I found his mom, Adrienne, through the wonderful world of blogging. She also had a prenatal diagnosis of D.S. about the same time that I did. After he was born, he did not have to go to the NICU, and was able to be discharged home with Adrienne. He is the sweetest little boy! Her blog is http://www.ourunexpectedjourney.blogspot.com/ .



1 comment:

  1. Hi Elena! Thanks for the congrats!! Looking forward to having our boys "grow up" together!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment!