Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read my blog. If you feel inclined to comment on a post, just click on the "comment" link at the bottom of the post. I would love to hear from you! If you are new to my blog, check out the archived blog posts listed in the left column.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Memorial Day Memories

On Memorial Day we had the pleasure of having our new friends, Dennis, Debbie, and their daughter Tiana visit. Tiana is 4 yrs old and is absolutely adorable. Tiana has Down syndrome, and I am fortunate to have met Debbie while I was researching on the internet. She has a wonderful blog called www.tianagrace.blogspot.com. I am so lucky to have met Debbie, she has answered all of my many questions, given me books, and all sorts of other information that has been extremely helpful. Thank you Debbie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment!