Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read my blog. If you feel inclined to comment on a post, just click on the "comment" link at the bottom of the post. I would love to hear from you! If you are new to my blog, check out the archived blog posts listed in the left column.

Monday, June 1, 2009

"Oh where oh where has my Grannie Annie gone..."







Aloha!



I have so much to post, I don't know where to start. We have been so busy with getting ready to fly to MN and the final weeks of school for the kids. Sam and Sophie have their last day of school tomorrow, and then the following day we leave for MN. AHHH! Anyway, it has been an exciting past few weeks. First of all, Grandma Annie who had stayed with us for about 1 1/2 mths, returned to MN. We were sad to see her go but in a few days we will see her again! The day after she left, Lola our dog missed her walking partner and was on the couch depressed all day (see picture). No she is not suppose to be on the couch, but oh well I felt bad for the poor girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment!